1. PAS leaded by their Mursyidul Am, Datuk Seri Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat had proposed an invitation to the President of UMNO, Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak to have an open debate to solve the crisis of the unity of the Malays. I am totally shock when I hear this report from the news.
2. I keep wondering why there should be an open debate to get our unity back. All of us know that the nature of a debate is always say No to the opponent and always stand with our premise. And I am very sure that there is no any positive effects through this open debate.
3. I am always asking myself why are the leaders of UMNO and PAS never have the mutual agreement to sit together in a round table and be tolerant to each other.
4. We as the Malays need both UMNO and PAS in our vision to keep well our religion, race and country. Why dont both of these major parties to have a good way to discuss some national issues. And for sure, it is not by doing the open DEBATE!
5. I am saying this way as I know that both UMNO and PAS will never say Yes to the opponent even though they are wrong in certain way and it will be no positive feedback.
6. And the Malays Muslim in Malaysia will never be united forever.