1. The story is set at
2. Though the story is set at
3. The story is essentially about the lives of Kim Hyun Woo, Hong Jung Min, and Lee Soo In. Hyun woo and Jung Min, both first year law students, are rivals in class and for the affections of Soo In Lee. Jung Min applies himself more and as such is the favorite of Professor John H. Keynes (the strict Law professor) Hyun Woo, who had a hard time adjusting to the workload in the beginning, falls into the bad graces of the professor. However, Hyun Woo perseveres and eventually wins the respect of Professor Keynes and his classmates. Both men meet Soo In and fall for her. This intensifies the rivalry between them.
4. The first part of the story is set at
5. However, their relationship was short-lived as Soo In's application to join OEP, an organization that provides medical care to patients in
6. The next half of the story was set in
7. Although Hyun Woo was still mad with how Soo In left him, he couldn't let her go. And although Alex was in US, he was still in love with Soo In. Before Soo In left for the second time, she and Hyun Woo promised to wait for each other. Unfortunately, on her way to the airport, she collapses and is brought to the hospital. At the hospital, Hyun Woo lies about the true nature of her illness because he didn't want her to leave him. This made Soo In stay.
8. Characters of the story also included Yoo Jin Ah (Alex's fiance), Jason (the American who hired Alex's law firm to defend his international company) (Bernhard Quandt). A twist in the story happened when Hyun Woo and Jung Min met again as they were about to defend the same environmental case where Soo In was also involved. At that moment, Soo In learned she had T cell disease but chose not to tell Hyun Woo the truth.
9. As the story was resolved, Hyun Woo learned about Soo In's illness and tried to tell Jason to find a cure for Soo In's illness for him to make his case win. At the end Jason was was found guilty in an unexpected circumstance where Hong Jung Min appears in the final court trial as a witness against Jason and reports against Jason and his company and the foundation (Which was used it to cover the traces of what DE chemicals done to the environment). Since Jason was jailed, the bone marrow donor for Soo-in lee came out to offer her bone marrow for the bone marrow transplant for curing her illness.
10. In the end of the story Hyun Woo goes to U.S for continuing the case against DE chemicals in the U.S court to get the 50 times compensation for the affected people like he promised, Soo-in comes to the airport (fully recovered from the illness) to send off Hyun Woo,Hong Jung Min and others to the U.S. and by Soo-in's voice narrates the story more to say that Hyun Woo and soo-in live happily and have 3 children.