1. There's news in Utusan Malaysia that I read this evening mentioning that the Chairman of DAP, Mr. Karpal Singh asking for PAS to check back their position in the unregistered "Pakatan Rakyat".
2. He raised this issue as the President of PAS, Haji Hadi expressed his intention to enforce the unity government between Barisan Nasional and the oppostion sides in the PAS Annual General Meeting few days ago.
3. As we can see, the unity between UMNO and PAS is really a good mechanism to govern and protect the rights of the Malays. There's only these two parties that could protect the special position of the Malays and other aborigins, Islam as the official religion in this country and also the position of the Malay Rulers.
4. The Malays had been separated long time ago by the radicalism of ideologies of UMNO and PAS. As a result, the Pakatan Rakyat that been led by the PKR and DAP have been stronger than before. And it's getting easier for the to enforce the concept of Malaysian Malaysia that totally contradict with the Federal Constitution and also the Social Contract.
5. Mr. Karpal also mentioned that PAS is not dominant in the opposition sides as PAS only won 21 chairs in the Dewan Rakyat compared to DAP(24) and PKR(31).
6. I strongly agree that the Malays must be united again to protect their rights in this country and at the same time, the rights of the other Malaysians also been protected wisely so that the concept of 1 Malaysia will be successful to the people of Malaysia.