1. It had been a controversial issue when it comes to several political figures in Malaysia. Datuk Seri S. Samy Vellu and Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad.
2. It became an issue when Tun gave his opinion that Datuk Samy must not remain his position as the President of MIC. As a result, majority of the perwakilan of MIC had insulted Tun in the general meeting of MIC.
3. Personally speaking, I totally agree that Datuk Samy is a liability for MIC itself. I did not mention that Datuk Samy had done nothing to the nation, but current situation tells the fact.
3. Plus, with his lost in the 2008 general election in Sungai Siput, it clearly showed that there is something wrong is going on about him.
4. Perhaps, people do not want him anymore. History had told us that people do not want a leader to lead them in a very long period if the leaders had not done their very best. For instance Julio Caesar in the Roman empire, Soekarno in Indonesia and George W. Bush in the USA.
5. Only a leader that had been successfully contributed to the country will be chosen to lead in a long period. The best example is Tun himself.
6. The actions of some MIC perwakilan that insulting Tun only showing their negative personal mind perception. No respect for the elders.
7. It was not wrong for a man to correct the elders, but it must be done in a very good way that will not affect their feeling.
8. And MIC have to learn this if they want to gain back the people support.
9. Plus, we are the Asians that is full with the good traditions. Maybe people had forget this fact.