Assalamualaikum wbt. Good evening.
1. Actually nowadays politics had cause me headache. I know it's not only me. But most of us feel the same thing. Sometimes I keep thinking why all these so called politicians did not have any effort to be united.
2. As a Muslim youth, with all the unstoppable quarrels by our politicians, sometimes I feel bored to write about this such topic. Eventhough I know politics is a part of Islam, I feel useless to keep commenting about this matter. But just suddenly I realize that I was wrong. It is true that da'wah needs sacrifice. And we must let the public know about what's the new system of politics that we should have.
3. For me the easiest way is just by being moderate(tawaazun) and providing tarbiyyah. The problem is just that PAS keep claiming that UMNO is not Islamic. And on the other hand, UMNO keep blaming that PAS did not do the da'wah in a proper way.
4. Sometimes, I do agree with UMNO. The PAS politicians keep yelling and saying something bad towards the UMNO leaders. And of course, this is not good for our da'wah. UMNO also have their own problem since Islam had not been presented in a proper holistically way.
5. I always hope that one day UMNO and PAS could unite themselves. Lets pray that Datuk Seri Najib and Datuk Seri Nik Aziz can do this. If it's still not happen, it's our job as the new generation to reform back our Muslim civilization. Being united. It's the key for the glory of the Muslims.
6. But sorry, I do not see any benefit for Islam in the objectives of PKR and DAP.
Wassalam. May Allah bless all of us.
Muhd. Danial Izzat b. Zulbahari,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (12.34am)